Gas & Propane Furnaces
A furnace is the most common way to heat a home. It is imperative that your heating system is installed properly and is as efficient as possible. The Fireplace Stop is always on the cutting edge of technology making any new or improved products available to our valued customers.
At The Fireplace Stop we have mid and high efficiency furnaces that are high in quality and dependability. People choose furnaces because they’re quiet, reliable, durable and provide heat on-demand. Most importantly, a furnace operating at peak efficiency uses less energy and costs less to operate than many other options.
Some of the features of our furnaces are:
- Energy-Saving High Efficiency Operation — 92% AFUE.
- Two Stage Operating System reduces temperature and humidity swings in the home by heating and cooling more evenly.
- 10 Year No Hassle Replacement Limited Warranty gives you a replacement unit if the heat exchanger should fail within the first ten years. (see published warranty for complete details)
- 7 Year Limited Warranty on all functional parts. (see published warranty for complete details)
- HELP (Homeowner’s Extended Labor Program) available.
- Reliable Ignition Systems that features an advanced silicon nitride igniter for years of reliable starts.
- Durable Construction with a unique integrated ripple-edged design forces more heat to the outside surface area for higher efficiencies.
- Heating On Demand featuring a two-stage redundant gas valve, two-speed induced draft blower assembly, and variable-speed motor. These operate normally at the lower stage and ramp up as needed.
- Quiet: the variable-speed circulation blower motor is pre-lubricated, dynamically balanced, and resilient mounted to reduce vibration and noise.